Last Will and Testament
Your Last Will and Testament is one of the most important documents in your life. It is vital to properly draft your Last Will & Testament in order to protect yourself, your assets, and your loved ones in the event you become incapacitated or pass away.
Before creating your will, ask yourself the following questions:
- What are your goals for Estate Planning?
- What property and people do you want to protect?
- What assets do you intend to distribute?
- Are there any charities or organizations you would like to donate to?
- Are there any possible conflicts you would like to avoid?
- Do you have any other specific concerns?
When you are ready to get started on your Will, contact Katy Wills Attorney Beth Serafini-Smith. With over 15 years of legal experience and glowing testimonials from previous clients, Beth is the best Attorney to help you with your Estate Planning needs.